Rich Response
In the words of Rich Rector,
President & CEO of Realty Executives International

Real Trends - Gathering Of Eagles - Anything New? or Same Old Thing?

I will be attending the Real Trends - Gathering of Eagles again this year and I hope it has a new formula...I do enjoy the networking and exposure to new ideas and companies. Steve Murray is a great host, but in the past, many of the presenters were there pitching their products and services. It has felt like advertorials on TV to some degree.

I was invited to speak 3 times in the past and always took a point of view to create dialogue with my peers. I am optimistic that the speakers this year will do the same.

I will update my blog from the meeting this week, to let you know how it is going.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home