Rich Response
In the words of Rich Rector,
President & CEO of Realty Executives International

The Spirit of Youth and The Richness of Diversity

Over the weekend I attended our Northern California Region's convention and awards dinner. It was so gratifying for me to see so many of our executives, and to get caught up in their incredible energy! As I looked around the room, I was struck by two major things:

1. The average age of the people in this region is quite young. After inquiring, I found that the average age in our Northern California Region is 34! The average of a Realtor nationwide is 52. I feel like this is a huge step forward in the regeneration of our business, as well as our company. Kudos to those young entrepreneurs who have seen the benefits of joining our company.

2. The cultural diversity within the room made me proud to be the President of this company. The number of different nationalities, languages, backgrounds and personalities in this group is a true statement of "getting it." I think this a reflection of the values of our company and I think this diversity is inherent in Realty Executives in many of our locations.

I am so glad to have attended that meeting and I hope the people who were there got as much take-away value from my comments as I did from theirs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home